A recent study revealed that over 40% of females suffer from one form of female sexual dysfunction or the other in their lifetime. This rate of female sexual dysfunction is alarming and might be a pointer to why there are so many divorces and failed relationships since sex [especially mutually enjoyable sex], is very fundamental to marriages and relationships.
Female Impotence Causes
Female impotence can be caused by:
- Sicknesses like diabetes and artherosclerosis prevent blood flow to the pelvic region and prevent arousal
- Medications for certain ailments
- Inadequate or ineffective foreplay so as to heighten blood flow to the sensitive organs
- Poor self-esteem of the female compared with her partner
- Fear of pregnancy
- Feelings of guilt or shame about sex
These are the basic causes of female sexual dysfunction. I have deliberately not mentioned pregnancy, lactation [nursing mothers who are practicing breast feeding] and menopausal symptoms since their effect on female impotence is not universal. While some women are very sexually aroused when in these conditions, others experience sexual dryness and loss of libido.
Female Sexual Dysfunction Symptoms
Symptoms of female impotence include:
- Low or non existent sex drive [libido]
- Lack of sexual arousal
- No or low sexual desire
- No lubrication of the vagina or engorgement of the clitoris
- No interest in sex or any sexual activity including petting and foreplay.
Female Impotence Treatment
Female impotence treatment is as varied as the causes of female sexual dysfunction
Dadah Sex Addiction
Hotel Tempat Pijat
Scandal Orang Busal
Disebalik Model Idaman
Aksi Lucah Di Spanyol?
Holly Boot Pilihan
Vagina in Islam
Paris Hilton Sex Tape?
Most causes of female sexual dysfunction can be adequately treated through effective communication with the females by their partners and/or therapists. Understanding and empathy with the females will go a long way to reassure them and bring about the best from them in all areas of their lives including sex and sexual desires. Some other females might require therapy from professionals for effective treatment of female impotence. Some other females might require drugs like topical creams and pills for adequate treatment.